Scenery sort out.

Moderator: Cannar Wilm

Scenery sort out.

Postby Matt Hudson » 18 Oct 2012, 08:54

On the 7th of November Chris H, Dave and I are planning to have a go at sorting out the scenery that is up stairs. Obviously people can still use the scenery as per normal but we may come and do a check on it whilst you are playing so please be aware of this.

If anyone else would like to volunteer to help out with this then it would be greatly appreicated.

Thanks
Matt
Matt Hudson
Club Chairman

Re: Scenery sort out.

Postby Mark Langley » 18 Oct 2012, 12:48

Matt,

I will help as well as I would like the scenary actually logged so we know exactly what we have so we know what we need to buy in and what can be dumped/sold off/made good again.

Can we also do a list of the board games and books that the club owns [Not Glens Thursday Stuff but things like the Copies of Space Hulk and Wings of War as we need to operate a library system of booking in and out for things and be tighter on what the club owns and where it is. We might want to look at getting a lockable cage if the pub will let us put one in place, they aren't dear.
Mark Langley

Postby Matt Hudson » 05 Nov 2012, 12:28

Just a reminder, for those not on the Facebook group, that we are sorting the scenery out this Wednesday.

Please use the scenery as normal and we will come and log it as you play.

I know that some of you bring your own scenery so please identify this to us as we come round so that we donty claim it as club scenery :D

Thanks
Matt
Matt Hudson
Club Chairman

Postby Matt Hudson » 08 Nov 2012, 09:54

Morning,

As those of you who were at the club last night know, Chris and I (with Dave inbetween rounds) sorted out the scenery last night.

This has now been group into boxes of 'Table sets' that will all be labelled up next week with their contents. Please can we all keep these as they are now. There are approximately 12 completely table sets available in addition to a box of game mats and the massive Fantasy Fortress (although think that this would look spectaclar used in 40k as a medival world base :-) ).

We have keep the mats separate as we found that where these had been jammed into boxes some scenery had been damaged so please can we continue to do this.

HOWEVER Chris has taken the unpainted scenery home and this will appear over the next few weeks made up/painted and Ross and I appointed him official 'Club Shopper' so hopefully you will all see some more terrain coming shortly (including the new trench set from GW if we can one...)

Any questions as ever reply here, PM me or talk to me on a Wednesday.

Matt

PS - Thanks as well to Gareth and Ross for the heavy lifting at the end of the night and whoever help Chris bring everything down before I got there - Chris did tell me who helped by I've forgotten sorry :oops:
Matt Hudson
Club Chairman

Postby HGDBE Loyahleest » 18 Dec 2012, 10:02

Hey there I may have the odd little bit of scenery that I can donate to the club if you guys want it? Nothing too big just a little ruined imperial chapel and the odd building from the cities of death.
HGDBE Loyahleest

Return to Club Specific Discussion